How to Install from Software Development Solutions CD
OS Level: AIX Version 4.1.4
How do you perform an install from the Software Development
- Mount the Software Development Solutions CD-ROM over the
- Change the directory to /usr/cdrom/sws/showcase.
- Run the following command to generate a list of products on
the CD which are locked by SDCS keys:
Note the number associated with the Fortran compiler.
- Run the following command to decrypt the Fortran compiler and
copy the installable images to the specified directory:
./cdtty -axxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx -Cyyy-yyy-yyyy \
-pindex -ddirectory -ncountry -o
The details are as follows:
- xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx is the 20-digit access key.
hyphens are required.
- yyy-yyy-yyyy is the customer number (if your customer
is only seven digits, use 892 as the first three
digits). Again, the hyphens are required.
- index is the index number from the list generated by
command in step 3.
- directory is the destination directory, typically
- country is the country code (use 51 for U.S.).
- -o causes files in the destination directory to be
overwritten if they already exist.
The cdtty command will copy the installable images to the
- Install the permanent version of the compiler:
For the option INPUT device / directory for software, enter the
directory supplied in step 4.
If the try-and-buy version of the compiler has been installed,
change the following options from the default:
AUTOMATICALLY install requisite software? no
OVERWRITE same or newer versions? yes
- After installing the permanent version of the compiler.
Install the nodelock license in the /usr/lib/netls/conf/nodelock
[ Doc Ref: 93326836113864 Publish Date: Oct. 01, 1999 4FAX Ref: none ]